CSK Vs MI Ipl Cricket Match Dream 11 Prediction, Schedule, Pich Report, Playing 11:- So friends, in this article, I am going to give you complete details of the 49th match of IPL, which will be played between Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians. It will be a big match. The number of viewers will be seen increasing on Jio cinema. Chennai super kings have won five out of 9 matches and Mumbai have won 3 out of 8. Everything about this match is explained below. As pitch reports have been given. The player’s status has been told. The names of the players of both the teams and the probable playing have been told. A match schedule is given. For those who earn money by making a team on Dream 11, the best predictions are given to them.
CSK Vs MI Ipl Cricket Match Schedule
You all know that I give you complete information about the schedule of every IPL cricket match. By the way, today I will give you About CSK Vs MI match schedule. Like on which ground this match will be played. On which date and at what time it will be played? Where can you watch live matches?
Series – Indian Premier League 203
Match – 49th
Date – Saturday 6 May
Time – 03.30 PM
Venue – MA Chidambaram Stadium Chennai
Live Match – Jio Cinema
City – Chennai
H 2 H Records
CSK Vs MI Ipl Cricket Match 37 M Played –
Mumbai Won – 21
Chennai Won – 16
CSK Vs MI Ipl Cricket Match Team News
“MI played with 8 Indian players last time and is likely to bring back a foreign pacer to solidify their bowling
*CSK’s last match got abandoned but they bowled well and should remain unchanged
CSK Vs MI Ipl Cricket Match Pich Report
Venue: MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
“The Pitch at Chepauk is a decent wicket but batting gets difficult as the match progresses and the average first-innings score is around 160
Spinners always stay in the game and will be slightly more important than pacers as usually there is no swing
*Stats show that defending is ideal as pitch can slow down a bit “We can expect a score around 150-160
CSK Vs MI Ipl Cricket Match Probable Playing 11
Chennai Team Probable Playing 11
- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Devon Conway
- Ajinkya Rahane
- Shivam Dube
- Moeen Ali
- Amati Rayudu
- Ravindra Jadeja
- MS Dhoni (C & WK)
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Mahesh Theekshana / Mithcell Santner
- Tushar Deshpande / Deepak Chahar
Mumbai Team Probable Playing 11 –
- Rohit Sharma (s)
- Ishan Kishan (w)
- Cameron Green
- Surya Kumar Yadav
- Tilak Verma
- Tim David
- Nehal Wadhera / Harithik Shokeen
- Arshad Khan
- Jofra Archer
- Piyush Chawla
- Kumar Kartikeya / Akash Madhwal
CSK Vs MI Ipl Cricket Match Dream 11 Prediction
Today’s match is very special. I can assure you that you can get a good rank on Dream 11 in this match. You can earn money in crores. We have given below the Dream 11 prediction which you must read. Like which player will score the most runs. Which bowler will take more wickets? C and VC will be the corners.
Devon Conway and Ruturaj Gaikwad to Score Runs for CSK with Shivam Dube or Ajinkya Rahane.
Ravindra Jadeja and Matheesha Pathirana to Take Wickets for CSK.
Rohit Sharma and Cameron Green Score Runs for MI.
Jofra Archer and Piyush Chawla to Take Wickets for MI.
CSK to Win This Match.
CSK Vs MI Ipl Cricket Match Dream 11 Grand And Small League Teams
Making a team on Dream 11 is very easy. But making a good money-winning team is very difficult. Those who are new, who do not have much knowledge about the players, lose money. But today I will give you the best dream 11 grand and small league teams. I can say with a claim that if you play with our team on Dream 11 then you will win.
CSK Vs MI Ipl Cricket Match Dream 11Grand League Team
CSK Vs MI Ipl Cricket Match Dream 11 Small League Team
CSK Vs MI Ipl Cricket Match Players Status
Chennai Players Status –
1) Ruturaj Gaikwad has an average of around 35 both against MI and at the Venue
2) Devon Conway has 0 R in 2 M against MI and scored 266 R in 4 M at the Venue
3) Ajinkya Rahane has an average of 34 against MI and 12 at the Venue
4) Shivam Dube has an average of 21 against MI and 66 R in 5 M at the Venue
5) Ambati Rayudu (EX) has an average of 33 against MI and 20 at the Venue
6) Moeen Ali has 121 R + 4 W in 5 M against MI and 51 R+ 6 W in 5 M at the Venue
7) Ravindra Jadeja has 21 W + 322 R in 33 M against MI and 26 W + 318 R in 38 M at this Venue
8) MSD has an average of 36 against MI and 42 at the Venue
9) Maheesh Theekshana has 1 W in 2 M against MI and 1 W in 3 M at the Venue
10)Deepak Chahar has 11 W in 12 M against MI and 10 W in 10 M at the Venue
11) Tushar Deshpande has 2 W in 1 M against MI and 7 W in 4 M at the Venue
Mumbai Indians Players Status –
12) Rohit Sharma has an average of around 27 both against CSK and at the Venue
13) Ishan Kishan has an average of 30 against CSK and 17 at the Venue
14)Surya Kumar Yadav has an average of 24 against CSK and 41 at the Venue
15)Tilak Varma has 107 R in 3 M against CSK and Tim David has 48 R in 3 M against CSK
16)Jofra Archer has 7 W in 5 M against CSK and 2 W in 1 M at the Venue
17) Piyush Chawla has 22 W in 23 M against CSK and 9 W in 7 M at the Venue
18)Jason Behrendroff has 3 W in 2 M against CSK and Arshad Khan has 0 W in 1 M against CSK
CSK Vs MI Ipl Cricket Match Dream 11 Fantasy Tips
- Both Wicket keepers are Safe and Good Options.
- Try MS Dhoni in GLS.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and SKY are the Most Common and Safe Picks.
- Anyone Between Ajinkya Rahane and Shivam Dube will be a Good Option.
- You can Pick Tilak Verma / Tim David While Batting First.
All Rounders –
- All 3 Cameron Green, Ravindra Jadeja and M All are Good and Safe Picks.
- If Hrithik Shokeen or Mitchell Santner Plays He can be Your Trump.
- Piyush Chawla and Tushar Deshpande are Most Common Picks.
- Jofra Archer and Mahesh Theekshana can be Your Trump.
- Matheesha Pathirana and Aakash Madhwal will be Good While Bowling First.
CAP / VC –
- Devon Conway, Cameron Green and Ravindra Jadeja are Most Common Choices.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad, Rohit Sharma and M Ali can be Differentials.
Friends, you read this CSK Vs MI Ipl Cricket Match Article. How do you like this article? And what match would you like to see next? You must tell me all this time in the comments. Have a nice day. Thank you.
Read Also –